Of course, you do not live by the principle that the rules are made for breaking. We know that you will enjoy a pleasant and safe quality time and you wish others to have it too. That is why we are asking you to bear in mind the following:
- V Spa is waiting for you from Mo-Sat 9-22, Sun 9-20.
- With one visit, you can enjoy the water park and sauna center up to 4 hours.
- If you happen to have such a pleasurable time that you forget to keep track of time, you will have to pay additional fees according to the price list.
- We calculate the additional fees for the exceeded visiting time in accordance with the current price list.
- If you are staying at the hotel, you can enjoy the unlimited delights of the water park and sauna center during our opening hours.
- If you purchase a ticket to the spa, you have promised to us that you’re sufficiently healthy, wise and vigorous enough for using our services. If you bring along a toddler, you will also be responsible for him or her.
- The tots up to 5 years of age (inclusive) will be able to enjoy the water delights of the spa center for free together when accompanied by an adult who has purchased a ticket and the use a locker.
- The discount ticket applies to children aged 6-18 years, persons with disabilities, and senior citizens when presenting the corresponding document.
- With family tickets, up to two adults and up to three children aged 6-18 years can enjoy the water park and sauna center.
- Do not mind if the receptionist asks you for the document to identify your correct age.
- Do not leave the enjoying of water pleasures for the last minute. The sale of tickets to the spa center ends 30 minutes before the closing of the spa.
WRISTBAND AND LOCKER ROOM
- At the reception, we will give you a wristband with a chip with which you can open a locker in the dressing room. If you’ve purchased a ticket for the Sauna and/or Salt World, you can enter it by the same chip.
- When your stomach starts gurgling, or your throat dries up, use the wristband for buying a meal and drinks in the spa bar. When leaving, do not forget to pay for the refreshments to the administrator of the spa. When staying at the hotel, you can add the bar bill to your room.
- Do not interchange the wristbands with each other or take them out of the spa center.
- If you happen to lose the wristband, you will have to pay for the damage in accordance with the current price list.
- Do not be dismayed when you see both men and women in the dressing room. We use the fashionable unisex-type dressing room, but the washroom is separate for the fairer and the stronger sexes.
- If you forget your towel at home, you can lease a bath towel or a bathrobe from the administrator of the spa center according to the current price list.
- In the dressing room, choose a locker for yourself which can be repeatedly opened-closed.
- Be careful with your belongings, because the spa center is not responsible for items left in the locker.
- Since a clean body does not cause remorse, please wash before entering the water park and sauna center. If your face is emblazoned with cosmetics, please remove them, and if possible, tie up your beautiful long hair.
- After a visit to the water park and sauna center, and showering, please dry yourself. Only then enter the locker room.
- Leave the dying of hair, using of body care products, and shaving for the privacy of your home.
- As your health is important to us, please be careful in the showers and locker rooms. The floors may be wet and slippery.
- If you leased a bath towel or a bathrobe, please return them to the administrator of the spa center. If you lose the rented item, you will have to pay for the damage in accordance with the current price list.
REMINDER FOR THE GUESTS OF THE AQUA AND SAUNA CENTER
- You look good in a bikini. Despite this, the most suitable outfit for enjoying the water and sauna pleasures is traditional swimwear – swimsuits and trunks.
- If the smallest one of the family has not been potty-trained, please use swim diapers.
- Choose the place for swimming or attraction according to your skills, and the sauna on the basis of your health.
- Do not jump into the water in the swimming pools.
- Take some time off in the spa center and move calmly – hurrying and running on the wet floor is dangerous for both you and to others.
- V Spa is not liable for your injuries or other health failures.
- We want you to feel secure and cared for. Therefore, a lifeguard works in the spa center.
- Please pay attention to the explanatory pointers and signboards in the spa center.
- For any questions or problems, please kindly contact the lifeguard or spa staff.
- Do not take your own meals or drinks to the water park and sauna center. Enjoy the refreshments in the spa bar, using the wristband.
- If you’ve gone too far with booze, for the sake of the safety of the spa center we will have to remove you from the spa center.
- If you behave dangerously or inappropriately, the spa staff may reprimand you.
- Take into consideration the other guests of the spa center and be particularly attentive to children.
- For toddlers, we have designated swimming aids.
- For the sake of cleanliness and your wellbeing, please use the towels on the shelves near the saunas for sitting. When you are finished with enjoying the sauna, put a towel in the appropriate collection basket.
- If you have any specific comments or observations on the use of the spa center, then feel free to share them with us.
You can smoke only in the specially designated area.